Given the uncertainty of our times, it is crucial that we have a full and deep connection with Jesus Christ. People are wondering…
- What does being a follower of Jesus mean today?
- How can I find an inner peace when there is so much noise in the world?
- Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?
- Can I feel safe because of the power of God?
- Our culture is changing so much, what does stay the same?
- How exactly does Jesus make forgiveness possible in my life?
- What does the cross of Jesus mean for real life today?
- Did Jesus really rise from the dead? And what difference does it make?
The apostle Paul said: “I want to know Christ—yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, and so, somehow, attaining to the resurrection from the dead” (Philippians 3:10-11). Great things happen when multitudes of people want to know Christ in that way!
Knowing Him is a set of daily readings in a paperback book or Kindle ebook for the three weeks leading up to Easter. Day 1 is Sunday, March 27, and the last day is Sunday, April 16. (Pastors and church leaders… consider sharing this with your congregation for a unifying spiritual growth experience.)
This three-week devotional includes mediations on the last week of Jesus’ life on earth, reflections on the meaning of salvation, forgiveness, reconciliation, and more, and special readings about the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus. There is always more for us to learn and understand about the crucified and risen Jesus! He is our only real hope.
NOTE: For a limited time Amazon has Knowing Him at under $10. Today is the best day to order your copy HERE.